- Hopefully finished 2.3.8
- Started 2.3 Release Article
- Evangelism Roadmap
- 2.3 Release Article
- Update/Fix guide with new tech.
Things to talk about:
- Release Article
- Worked on bugs to get out 0.6.0
- Handling clearTimeout in can-wait. [issue]
- Hopefully releasing 0.6.0 tomorrow
- Work on evangelism, specifically an article about DoneJS’ server-side rendering solution, can-ssr.
- Finish up sessions handling in can-ssr. [issue]
- Create a StealJS roadmap.
- Fixed #2069 (FF debugging functions conflicting with can.Map) and submitted PR
- Discuss CanJS 3.0 features with Justin on 1/4
Started the work on can-define stuff
Implement setter feature for the new can-define
Working on setting up a Vagrant machine with linux and all the stuff needed to be ready for coding with donejs.
This will be relief for all the windows users out there.
Unfortunately Vagrant and Windows has some problems with symlinks. Symlinks are present in some doneJS dependencies. We cant use testee and doneJS cli. the user have to use yeoman as generator.
Todo: Talk to Matthew about the build with steal-tools
Documentation how to set up Vagrant and a working environment
Have to document how to set a working environment with Vagrant. Not using can-ssr. keep it simple.
- maybe gulp-livereload
- little sample app
- build with steal-tools
- testing with steal-qunit and funcunit
Youtube vidoes in german
would like to make some videos how to set up a working environment, coding some app with the PHP Framework Laravel and canJS / DoneJS as the flavor.
Youtube channel: wecanjs
A meetup in Stuttgart (Germany), 13. Jan. maybe someone can help me with the presentation or the stuff i could talk about
i created some issues on the can-connect repo https://github.com/canjs/can-connect/issues
Todo: talk to justin about doing the improvements
@pYr0x I can give you access to the official CanJS channel. Lets chat about that.