Please add topics for discussion (and your status if you’re a contributor).
- Bitballs rework
- Made our diffs smarter
- CanJS 3.9 out!
- DoneJS NEXT: https://github.com/donejs/donejs/issues/787 . - What should be next?
404s, custom generators, progressive web apps.
- More can-reflect
- Deprecated most of can-types in favor of can-reflect and removed usage of these across canjs
- Actually releasing can-reflect
- can-dom-events, can-event-dom-radiochange, can-event-dom-attributes, can-event-dom-attributes
- more event breakup
- hopefully present on this next event stuff Friday
- Categorizing can-connect behaviors and graphing their dependencies
- Started documentation improvements and rework
- Continuing documentation improvements
- Planning new can-connect API
- New can-connect usage guides including one for React or Angular
- Made a patch release of steal-conditional https://github.com/stealjs/steal-conditional/releases/tag/v0.3.5
- Worked on a bundles manifest for steal-tools https://github.com/stealjs/steal-tools/pull/741
- Worked on detecting code not supported by the slim loader https://github.com/stealjs/steal-tools/pull/744
- Currently working on allowing the slim loader to be in its own bundle https://github.com/stealjs/steal-tools/issues/669
- Finish remaining issues for the phase 1 of the slim loader
- Start working on phase 2 stuff
bit-docs docs for @tags and internals they directly link to:
https://github.com/bit-docs/bit-docs/pull/37 https://github.com/bit-docs/bit-docs-dev/pull/4 https://github.com/bit-docs/bit-docs-generate-html/pull/38 https://github.com/bit-docs/bit-docs-js/pull/11 https://github.com/bit-docs/bit-docs-process-tags/pull/6 https://github.com/bit-docs/bit-docs-type-annotate/pull/2
- Try and get open PRs merged.
- Enhance code examples with docObjects.
- Complete docs for templates and default theme.
- Begin refactoring the docs for bit-docs internals.
Down the road:
- Ad-hoc templates included from a project’s
- Better signature template that supports being nested
- Assess the use case for
- Worked on demo app for incremental rendering: https://github.com/donejs/donejs-streaming-product-page
- Update demo app to use incremental rendering.
- Maybe do ssr minor releases.
- CanJS site search
- CanJS design updates
- Developer relations issues?