Please respond with any topics you would like to discuss.
Friday will be 22nd April not 23rd
in my opinion it would be good to reduce the amount of issues and pullrequestion on canjs. 244 issues and 41 open PR are to many.
we have to close old issues that are not resolved yet. maybe there is a workaround for some.
open PR should be merged or closed as well.
@pYr0x I used to feel the same way, but now I don’t think we should close all issues just because they are old. A bug’s a bug, regardless of how old it is.
We should more regularly triag issues though, I agree there. I’m sure that there are a lot of open issues/PRs that are no longer relevant and can be closed.
- can-fixture article and updated ppt
- CanJS 3.0 work
- Organized all Bitovi presentation material
- Bitballs presentation
- Reviewed PMO guide
- contribution to kebab-case
- Denver DoneJS training tomorrow
- Worked on the second can-zone article, about ssr.
- Will continue revising the can-zone ssr article.
- StealJS documentation improvement outlined in this issue: https://github.com/stealjs/steal/issues/664
Investigating how we can compose plugins together so that we can do things like
donejs add mocha donejs add commonjs
and have our generators use commonjs and mocha. I’m looking into how plugins can hook into our generators so that our base generator can write out es6 and qunit and then the mocha plugin could update the qunit code to mocha, the commonjs plugin could update the es6 modules to comomonjs, etc.
Conversation on this can be found here: https://github.com/donejs/generator-donejs/issues/52
- Worked on generating plural fixture names for donejs https://github.com/donejs/generator-donejs/pull/119
Talking about DoneJS on a local meetup tomorrow (Location: Saad Dahleb University at Blida city)
Working on can-define