Please add topics for discussion (and your status if you’re a contributor).
Two main issues that I am having that I would like talked about are.
can-view-import lack of error reporting ( this gets annoying )
bitballs ssr bug ( I think someone mentioned that they are working on this one already )
- not a contributor
Solved on paper:
- can-define training
- Fixed bugs with async setters
- Make Model Year demo
set130 and 136
- Fix _super across multiple levels of inheritance
Type: Refis now possible
- helped land map-deep-merge in Bitcentive
- helped make
valuescustom attribute work right
- Documented InstanceInterface (will be out with CanJS 3.4)
- Bitcentive launch
- Bitcentive guide
- DoneJS 1.0
- Results of Node version poll
- Refactored done-css to inherit from steal-css.
- can-zone bug causing bitballs ssr issues.
- Did a few Steal patch releases based on bugs discovered.
- Working on upgrading done-component to latest/greatest.
- Whatever is needed to get DoneJS 1.0 out the door.
Status last week:
- Published December 2016 DoneJS Community Update
- Commented on the DoneJS 2016-12 Report
- Worked on conference proposals
- Continued reviewing the Steal Migration Guide
- Worked on steal-conditional guides (already released)
- Working on steal-tools watch mode bug
- Probably work on a steal-conditional article
- Correct canjs V2 jsfiddle examples URLs
- Try to install bitballs on linux and document how to configure postgresql
Contribute to DoneJS1.0
- Updated CanJS Release process - production tests now run in CI
- CanJS 3.3.1
- DoneJS 1.0 - updated
- more DoneJS 1.0
- can-validate-legacy published
- can-validate-legacy docs added to canjs (PR needs merging)
- documenting can-validate changes
- Can-validate 1.0.0 prerelease ready
- can-validate-validatejs 0.0.1 release ready
- Helping with recruiting
- Working on publishing remaining issues and documentation
Rough meeting notes:
- How should we handle this breaking change?
- Start a
majorbranch for breaking changes; we’ll coalesce all of them into a
- There’s already a deprecation warning for those two keys
- We’ll eventually figure out how we want to handle new major versions of CanJS
– Maybe coalesce multiple breaking changes in different modules into one major CanJS release
– Maybe release new major versions every ~6 months
- General consensus on moving forward with the proposal
- Available for someone to pick up:
– can-view-import error reporting
– can-import can-tag fails silently when tag does not exist
- Already fixed Development mode doesn’t package players in players page
- Kinda similar to
- This is one proposal; still looking for better solutions
- Josh’s module helps you lint
- Most people are on a recent version or would not have a difficult time upgrading
- Current strategy: support Node 4, 6, 7 for now; wait until we have issues with 4 before making a decision about dropping it